Our training suite has a wide range of courses available, and we would like to give you an insight into one of them each week.
This week the in insight starts with a spotlight is on our 3-day Novice forklift training. Our RTITB/AITT Forklift Novice Course is designed for delegates with no forklift experience whatsoever and wish to attain an accredited certificate. Operators who have no experience of operating the forklift truck and had no formal training and are wishing to gain the RTITB/AITT approved certificate. The course provides delegates with the required skills and knowledge that are essential in the safe use and operation of Forklift driving.
The course covers:
- Introduction to the forklift Identification of truck parts
- Controls and instruments Starting, moving and stopping the truck
- Steering and driving, empty and loaded.
- Hydraulic system
- Weight assessment and stability
- Handling loaded and unloaded pallets.
- Driving on and off ramps Vehicle loading and unloading.
- Truck inspection and maintenance
- Operator’s safety code Testing to RTITB/AITT standards.
To book this course or any other course in our range, please call us on +44 (0)1508 578844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org