1 Day Overhead Gantry Crane Training Course
If your business or organisation undertakes lifting operations or is involved in providing lifting equipment for others to use, you must manage and control the risks to avoid any injury or damage.
All lifting operations involving lifting equipment must be properly planned by a competent person, appropriately supervised and carried out in a safe manner.
Our 1 day Overhead Gantry Crane Training course is designed to create safety awareness for experienced and inexperienced Gantry Crane Operators so as to avoid possible accidents in their workplace by teaching the participant how to operate the Gantry Crane safely.
Who should attend?
All personnel who use overhead gantry cranes and those who supervise such work.
- Operate safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers manual and instructions and accepted good practice
- Operate the crane safely in response to given tasks and signals
- Carry out daily maintenance
- Demonstrate an understanding of crane terminology
- Demonstrate an understanding of signs given by signaller
- Demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities under relevant legislation
- Recognise defects and hazards that affect crane motions
- Demonstrate an understanding of lift plans