Working at Height
1/2 Day Working at Height Training Course
The majority of workplace fatalities are from injuries sustained by a fall from height. Any person who may be required to work at any height from which they may fall and sustain an injury, must receive adequate guidance to enable them to do so safely, in accordance with the Work at Height Regulations 2005.
Our Working at Height training course introduces the fundamental safe working practices and principles of control required to make suitable assessment of the hazards and implement adequate controls of the risks from work at/falls from height.
Who should attend?
Any delegates who have a requirement to work at height.
- Regulations related to work at height
- Employee/Employer responsibilities
- Hazard identification
- Safe working practices
- Accident causes
- Types of ladder and their safe use
- Permanent scaffolds
- Mobile scaffold towers
- MEWP’s (Mobile elevated work platforms)
- Fall Arrest/Protection systems
- Roof/Fragile surface work